Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, September 9, 2011

*HOT!* New $3/1 K-Y Brand Product Coupon = Better than FREE at Walmart



WooHoo! Life is good! There is a brand new K-Y coupon!  Which means yet another opportunity to stock up on K-Y Jelly!  Head on over here to print a SmartSource coupon valid for $3 off any one K-Y brand product (excluding trial sizes) and then check out how you can use this coupon to snag better than FREE K-Y Jelly at Walmart…

Buy 1 K-Y Jelly 2 oz $2.62
Use the $3/1 coupon found here
Final Cost FREE + $0.38 in overage!

If you're like me you're probably thinking what in the world am I gonna do with K-Y Jelly?!?  Well here's the way I look at it.....if I buy this I will not only get a tube of K-Y jelly to donate, Walmart will also pay me $0.38 to take it home (they are helping me pay for the things I don't have coupons for).  Just saying......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks