Pages

Latest Coupons

Thursday, October 13, 2011

BeautiControl :)

For those of you who know me, you already know I am a BeautiControl consultant and have been for many years.  For this upcoming holiday season, I have set a personal challenge for myself.  I am planning to host a Christmas open house (date will be forthcoming but I have December 3rd penciled in); I've never done one before so I'm kinda nervous!

I will also looking for ladies to host a holiday spa's for me (who doesn't like being pampered?!).  If you live around my area, this will be a great way to earn lots of free products and will give your friends an opportunity to do some Christmas shopping or to make a wish list for "Santa".   If you are interested in hosting a spa, the incentives are great.  Click below for more info.  :)


Anyone need extra money for the upcoming holidays?  If you're like the rest of us, what would it hurt, right?  Well this month, you can join BeautiControl for only $125 and you get to choose your case (Holiday Sparkle or the Spa Now Case).  The Sparkle case will be great for someone who would like to use these items for gifts (or for themselves!) and use their discount to purchase additional items.  This is the Holiday Sparkle case:


Recruiting


The Spa Case comes with full size skin care products.  This is great for someone wanting to start earning some extra income.  These are the main items we use during "spa".  This is the Spa Now Case:



 
Spa Now Case


As a hidden bonus (for those of you who made it down this far :), I am doing a holiday giveaway (Winner will be selected on November 30th 2011. )
One lucky reader will receive our new limited edition Sugar & Spice Candle which features sweet and sensual fragrance notes, like pomegranate, dewberry, cinnamon stick, jasmine flower, sandalwood, nutmeg and vanilla creme.  It smells great and I REALLY love this scent (we also have the body wash, lotion and perfume available if you're interested)!

BONUS ENTRIES:  You can receive up to 2 bonus entries. You will get one if you schedule a spa with me and another for placing an online order through my website. Please leave a comment if you would like to host a spa and I will follow-up with you.

Here's the fine print.......All names will be stored in a secure spreadsheet, viewable only by myself.  I will use a random number generator to select a winner.  I will notify the winner by email and they will have 3 days to respond.  If they do not respond, another winner will be selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks