Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, November 7, 2011

CVS Black Friday Ad: Norelco Razor


In the CVS Black Friday Ad there is a Norelco razor on sale for $26.99.  I found the following printable coupon: $5.00 off when you buy any ONE Philips Norelco 7000 Series Electric Razor .  In the picture and description from the ad you can't be sure it is a 7000 series razor.  But I found this Philips Norelco 7310X (list price of $59.99) on the CVS website that looks just like the picture in the ad--so I am guessing it is the same and the coupon will match.  I plan to do all of the money makers for the Free After Extra Bucks Black Friday Deals and then use my extra bucks and this coupon to pick one up for my husband for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a member on coupons.com (free trial then only $3/month - personally worth it for the extra coupons) there are 2 norelco coupons one is $30 sensotouch razor and the other is $10 off 7000 series or 8200 series I'm really hoping one of these matches up! I printed them anyways to take!

    Amanda
    www.liveafabulesslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks