Pages

Latest Coupons

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rare $0.50/1 Hidden Valley Seasoning or Dip Coupon

Check out this rare Hidden Valley coupon! Just head on over to the Hidden valley Facebook page,“like” them, then click on the “Holiday Savings” tab to print a very rare $0.50/1 Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Seasoning or Dip coupon! This is available to the first 50,000, so act fast!
I absolutely LOVE the Hidden Valley ranch dry seasoning! Oh my word… it is so much better using this packet and making your own dressing at home then buying the store bought already prepared dressing – HUGE difference in my opinion! Now I know I could try and make my own seasonings, but since I am a little on the lazy side in the kitchen these packets (in my opinion) taste as close to homemade dressing as you can get.
Also, another thing I do with these ranch seasoning packets is add them to my burgers. When I am mixing all my burger ingredients together, I throw in this seasoning. It seriously makes the burgers amazing!
Alright… enough rambling, gotta go print my coupon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks