Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Walgreens: New Post Cereal Coupon for Register Reward!

 
There is a NEW coupon available that you can use to get some cheap boxes of cereal after the sale and Register Reward for Post cereals this week!
The coupon prints with a small Walmart logo but does not say anything about Walmart on the coupon. You know your stores better than I do, but this coupon is perfectly acceptable to use anywhere.

***DEAL IDEA***
Buy (2) Post Grape Nuts Cereal 2/$5
(2) Great Grains Cereals 2/$5
Total = $10
(1) -$1/2 Post Grape Nuts, Shredded Wheat or Raisin Bran Cereal (90210)
(2) -$1/1 Great Grains Cereal
Total = $7, Get Back $3 Register Reward
= $1 EACH!

***DEAL IDEA***
Buy (4) Post Grape Nuts Cereal 2/$5
Total = $10
(2) -$1/2 Post Grape Nuts, Shredded Wheat or Raisin Bran Cereal (90210)
Total = $8, Get Back $3 Register Reward
= $1.25 EACH!



Also, check this out (some are finding great deals at their store!):
I noticed my Walgreens had a cart full of Post and it said $1. I checked the Catalina Yourbucks offer and it said 6 oz. or larger. Post Shredded Wheat 9.25 oz. was part of my store’s $1 sale and so I bought 5 boxes for $5 and got a $4 RR back! :) Awesome and no coupons needed. Thanks!
Note sure if the 9.25 oz Post Shredded Wheat cereals are priced around $1 in most stores, but it’s definitely worth keeping your eyes peeled for.  I did check my local Walgreens and this size Post Shredded Wheat wasn’t available… hopefully you all have better luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks