Pages

Latest Coupons

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Working NOW!! FREE $10 Off ANY Order at Vitacost (I got 8 Items for $6.63 Shipped)!

WOW! So I took some time over at Vitacost to see what HOT deals I could come up with and look at what you can get for just $6.63 shipped right to your door! You can get yourself $10 off any order! You just have to sign up through this link here and they will immediately send you your $10 code via email. Shipping is $4.99 so after the $10 code and shipping look at what you can get for only $6.63….

You'll also be able to choose 2 FREE samples in the sample section! 


Here’s what I had in my cart!
  1. 6 ct box of Clif Bars
  2. 2 pack of Peanut Butter Dog Balls
  3. Milk Chocolate wafer bars
  4. Peanut butter wafer bars
  5. Bob’s Red Mill Wheat Bran
  6. Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda
  7. Vitacost soft chews (in the sample section)
  8. Vitacost Calcium Chew (also in the sample section)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks