Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Request a coupon for a free 14 ct. box of 24 HR Prevacid

I wanted to post about this early this morning, but I held off because the site was absolutely slammed.  Now it seems as though you can get through. I just got through a few minutes ago on my first attempt. You can request a coupon for a free 14 ct. box of 24 HR Prevacid by filling out their online form available hereThis coupon will be delivered to you via regular mail.

Terms and Conditions: Complete the on-line form and receive a coupon for a free Prevacid®24HR 14ct product, up to a maximum purchase price of $12.00. Offer not valid for purchases reimbursed by Medicare, Medicaid, or similar federal and state programs (including state pharmaceutical assistance programs). Coupon not valid for residents of Massachusetts if purchase is reimbursed by a healthcare insurer. Coupon is not valid where prohibited or restricted by law.

Thanks Hip2Save!

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks