Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Walgreens: Updates From the Field 1/15


Here is Christie's (from wildforwags) updates from her Walgreens shopping trip today!
SOUTH BEACH DIET BARS DEAL
I was so pleased that my stores had decent stock of the South Beach diet bars. There were several varieties to choose from and some are Meal Bars – at about 180 calories each and other are snack bars at 100 calories each. If you don’t find a place for them on the shelf, look around endcaps for special “diet item” displays like this one. My store didn’t have a regular place for them on the shelf.

THERMACARE DEAL
When I purchased the ThermaCare a manufacture’s coupon for $2/1 ThermaCare 2ct+ printed! Although it’s not going to work on this deal, because this weeks deal is on the single count, I know I’ll use it on another deal. The expiration date isn’t until 4/8 and it printed right after the item was scanned.


ABREXIN DEAL
I’m hearing from some that the Abrexin was out at your stores and they were substituting a different product.  I didn’t purchase this product but if you plan to purchase it, this is just a heads up.


ESTROVEN PM
My stores were VERY well stocked with the Estroven, so if you do want the Abrexin you can roll between those two rather nicely.
 
Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks