Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Walgreens: Updates From the Field 1/8!

 
Thanks Wildforwags!!

Here are some updates from my trip to help your trip go smoother!

EOS LOTION: Ok I couldn’t find this to save my life. I looked everywhere, I looked at a second store, no luck. Finally I decided to try a 3rd busier store and found them on the cosmetics counter. How exactly that box in the picture represents the actual product is beyond me.
So, if you are looking for the hand lotion, it’s a small disk, like in the picture and it’s NOT a 6pk! It’s just a 1.5oz disk. It didn’t even come in a box, it has the upc code on the back on a sticker. My guess is that is a picture of the 6pk box these are shipped to the store in. Each one is individually labeled to be sold individually. At least I figured it out eventually.

CHEX MIX: The Chex Mix deal worked perfectly for me PLUS when I had them ring up a 5th bag it rang up for $1.50, even though the first (3) rang up for $1.99. And the Walgreens coupon in the January Book took off for the 5th bag. So you may want to check how the 5th bag rings up at your store.

PROBLEMS WITH COUPONS SCANNING: I know some of you are having issues with the newer one bar coupons scanning properly at your store. If you are having this issue, ask them to enter the coupon manually, let them know that ALL coupons are going to be moving to the one bar code eventually. I’d also call corporate and let them know that you are having issues and want a call back from a manager or district manager.
SYNTHA 6 MEAL REPLACEMENT BAR: So, if any of your transactions went a little crazy it might be because the Syntha-6 Meal Replacement Bar 1.59 oz. priced at $1.89 is printing a Register Reward for $2 NOT for $1.89 or $1.90. That’s great – it’s a little money make right off the bat, but it can throw off your scenario, so keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks