Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Free Schick Hydro Silk Razor (Check Your Inbox)

Back in early January, I posted about registering to be a Schick Hydro Silk Insider. Like many of you, I was able to register but was informed that I was on a waiting list and would be contacted in the future if more samples of razors became available. Much to my delight, I received an email from Schick earlier today with a unique link to request a FREE Schick Hydro Silk razor sample (my sample will arrive in 3-4 weeks!). And you may have received a similar email as well! Head on over to your inbox and search for the email address noreply@schickhydrosilk.com with the Subject Line “Your free sample is waiting for you.” And be sure to check your spam folder as several readers have discovered this email hidden in their spam folder.
Well, did you get the email also?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks