Pages

Latest Coupons

Saturday, February 18, 2012

My CVS shopping trip from 2/17!

I stopped by CVS yesterday to finish up getting a few items for this weeks gift card deal.  I know there is a thing or two missing from the picture (some socks for my dad and some candy.... I had Aaron with me LOL!).   Also, I went earlier in the week and picked up some Kleenex's since they were 3/$4 (counted in the gift card deal) but I didn't really have time to really shop.

I spent $1.20 OOP ... yeah, that's right....only $1.20 (and I used a gift card I received from Swagbucks
to pay for that...click here to join Swagbucks if you haven't already!).  The receipt said I saved $91.87.  I received a $10 gift card and a $3ECB for later. :-)  Here is what my receipt looked like.....
 

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks