Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, February 6, 2012

Rite Aid Weekly Deal Scenarios 2/5/12 Week 1 of Winter Rewards

I saw this over at I Am That Lady and thought I would share:

This is an exciting month at Rite Aid as a new monthly promotion called “Winter Rewards” has begun and is running through 03/03/12.  Earn a $20 +UP reward when you purchase $100 in qualifying products (the +UP will expire 03/17/12)!  Look for the Buy & $ave in your ad!  I will break up the $100 into four scenarios each week as this tracks order to order and week to week.  If you are new to the Rite Aid drug store game, now is a great time to jump in, you will have to put in a little bit of money up front however, it will pay off in the long run!  I will do my best to get you the most bang for your buck each week by bringing you the deals on the freebies and cheepies!  This week there is a +UP offer that counts towards your Winter Rewards which will allow us to double dip.  A lot of you participated in the Resolution Rewards and still need to spend  your $20 +UP, this is a great opportunity to do so and earn more to spend at a later date, instead of breaking it into two transactions, just put it as one!  After all, that is the idea, to keep those +UP’s a rollin’ rollin’ rollin’!
Lauren and I have talked about this Rite Aid “Game” many times and encourage all of you to get in on it!  If you decide that you are going to be a weekly or biweekly deal getter and you are ready to enter the RA Game, I would advise you to do these two scenarios and invest one week of your own out of pocket (OOP) in order to get you started on your +UPs for “seed” money.  We call it a game because it really is!  I find that I am playing a game and doing everything I can to avoid what Rite Aid wants me to do, which is to let the +UP expire or to use it on something frivolous that I do not need and to pay full price.  In order to avoid this, follow Lauren and I each week and we will provide you with the best deals out there at the drug stores.  My advice to a newbie would be to plan your trips, bring a calculator in case you need to make an adjustment.  If I ever run into a situation where my +UP is going to expire or I need something to add to my total, I buy a Sunday newspaper with the reward as I know I will get a return on that!
Below are two scenarios to start off our four week long journey for Winter Rewards (WR).
Transaction #1:

  • Use (2) B1G1 Stayfree 2/15/12 (SS 01/08/12)
  • Use (2) $1/1 Stayfree 
  • (be sure to bring your coupon policy with you if you think you will have an issue, it is NOT against policy to use a BOGO coupon and a cents off coupon as this is not a BOGO sale)
  • Total $4.00 OOP
    • Earn $6 +UP reward from purchasing Stayfree (limit 3 offers)


  • Use (2) $2/1 Midol Product
  • Use (2) $2/1 One a Day Product exp. 3/31/12 (SS 01/01/12 #2)
  • Use (2) $2/1 Alka-Seltzer Plus exp. 3/31/12 (SS 01/01/12 #2)
  • Use $6.00 +UP rewards from Transaction #1
  • Total $12.87 OOP 
    • Earn $10 +UP reward from purchasing $30 in Bayer products
    • Earn $6.17 towards your Winter Rewards $20 +UP
    • Final Price = $2.70 after +UP rewards and you earn your Winter Reward 
    • ($30.87- $12.00 coupons - $10.00 +UP - $6.17 WR)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks