Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Save $2.00 on any Eucerin Product, as low as $4.97 at Walmart!

Eucerin is one of my favorite lotion brands, and I’m excited to see a new high value coupon.  My family really loves the Calming Creme!  I put this on my son, who has eczema, after every bath and it has really helped to minimize his outbreaks (he rarely has them anymore!)  

This coupon will save you $2.00 on any Eucerin product over 13.5 oz!  Hold on to it for a great sale, or use it at Walmart to grab the Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion for just $4.97!
Eucerin Daily Replenishing Lotion, 13.5 oz $6.97, Regular Price
Use $2.00/1 – Eucerin Product, Any 13.5 oz or larger – (coupons.com) (Available under zip code 03452) Final Price: $4.97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks