Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Walgreens: Updates From the Field 2/19

Here is Wildforwags' updates regarding this weeks deals from her Walgreens trip to hopefully help your trip go a little smoother.


GOODY: Be on the lookout for clearance goody products. They are marked down to $2.19 and are producing the $2 Register Reward making them just .19 each!
The woman in front of me bought the last ones and I watched her Register Reward print. She had no idea what a Register Reward was and she was buying (4) at a time. I tried to explain to her that she shouldn’t do that and she just looked at me funny. And when I asked her if I could take a picture of them, she REALLY looked at me funny, so I decided to stop talking.


JUST FOR MEN AUTOSTOP: I found these in my store but there were only two colors – Medium Brown and Dark Brown. Not exactly a lot of choice there. Not sure if that was just my store or if that’s all the choices we have.
 
FLAVOR GROVE ALMONDS: I found these on clearance for just $1.69 and used the $1/2 Planters Peanuts or Flavor Grove Almonds (Walgreens, Feb) to grab ‘em for just $1.19 each.

TYLENOL PRECISE: I grabbed my Tylenol Precise with no problems and no beeps! Yay. I know not all of you got this coupon, it seemed to be very regional.

 
ASSORTED CLEARANCE: Tammy sent me a round up of some clearance items she found in her store! I LOVE how she showed us exactly what she did! Here’s a breakdown of some clearance items to look for…

***DEAL IDEAS***
Buy (1) Nivea for Men $2.59
-$1.50/1 Nivea For Men Body Wash, exp. 2/25/12 (RP 02/12/12)
Total = $1.09 EACH

Buy (1) Febreeze Diffuser $4.99
-$2/1 Febreze Home Collection Diffuser or Candle, exp. 2/29/12 (P&G 01/29/12)
Total = $2.99 EACH

Buy (1) Glade Plug-Ins Oil Warmer$1.89
-$1.50/1 Glade Plug-Ins Scented Oil Warmer, exp. 3/24/12 (SS 02/12/12)
Total = $.39 EACH

Secret Outlast B1G1 50% OFF $1.29
Total = $1.93
(2) -$1/1 Secret Product, exp. 3/31/12 (RP 02/12/12)
= FREE!

(Thanks WildforWags!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks