Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Amazon: Eric Church’s Chief Album MP3 Download Only $2.99 (+ Luke Bryan, Newsboys & More)


In honor of Tax Day, Amazon is offering up some great MP3 Download deals on some popular albums (keep in mind that these special prices are valid today only!). 

* God's Not Dead by Newsboys $2.99  (My son sings the "God's Not Dead" song all the time!....I had to get this one!!)
* How Great Is Our God: The Essential Collection by Chris Tomlin $2.99 (This is a great one!!)
* Chief by Eric Church $2.99
* Tailgates & Tanlines by Luke Bryan $2.99  (Now those of you who know me, know  I love me some Luke Bryan! LOL!)
* Greatest Hits by Shania Twain $2.99

* The Greatest Hits Volume 1: 20 Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys $3.99


(Thanks Hip2Save!)

1 comment:

  1. BIG fan of Luke Bryan's. I was one of those idjits at Wally World for the debut of his first CD.Just scored some tickets to see him live this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks