Pages

Latest Coupons

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Get Cash Back When You Shop Through Ebates

After the suggestion from a friend, I had to check out the Ebates website.  After further examination, I discovered that Ebates has links to nearly all of my favorite stores! I could kick myself for not using it sooner. It’s easy to use, a great way to save money on your purchases, and you get REAL money back!  Chances are you are already shopping online but are you getting cash back on what you spend? 

What is Ebates?

Ebates is a merchant referral program that sends cash back on purchases you make from stores on their website. There are literally hundreds of stores where you can shop for everything from your basic groceries and necessities, to home and high fashion in department stores. Target, Walmart, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Dillard’s, and Staples are just a few of my favorites.

How do I get started?

To get started go to ebates.com and enter your email address and password.  Just for signing up, you have a choice of a $10 gift card to Barnes & Noble, Target, Home Depot, Magazines.com or a $5 gift from Ebates. I chose a $10 gift card to Target. These become available after you make your first purchase of $25 or more through Ebates.
On the left side of the site you can shop by category or search for your store. Next to each store Ebates lists the percentage you can get back on your purchases. This ranges from 1% to 25%.

When Will I Get My Money?

Ebates pays out every three months. So for the rest of 2012, checks or PayPal deposits will be made May 15, August 15, and November 15.  If you’ve earned less than $5.01, your balance will carry over into the next pay period.
The amount of money you can earn is based on what you spend, but don’t let sales or cash-back offers lull you into spending more money than you planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks