Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Walgreens: Apr i-Cool Money Maker starting 4/22!

We have a nice money maker at Walgreens starting Sunday 4/22 on i-cool + D Menopause Relief. These will be FREE after Register Rewards and there’s a $2/1 coupon available, making for a nice $2 Money Maker! It’s a great way to roll those Register Rewards from this week. If you need more of these coupons I see them available at Coupon Dede. This deal starts Sunday.

Walgreens Deal (Starts 4/22)

Buy (1) i-Cool + D Menopause Relief 45ct $10
$2/1 I-cool for Menopause or +D for Menopause, exp. 4/30/12 (RP 02/19/12)
Total = $8, Get Back $10 RR
= $2 Money Maker!
There’s also a $2/1 printable on their site HERE but I couldn’t for the life of me get it to print. It looked like it was printing but I got nothing, maybe you’ll have better luck

(Thanks WildforWags!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks