Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Walgreens Deals: Updates From the Field 4/1


Here is Wildforwag's updates on the Walgreens Deals for this week and from her trip to the store…  
VENUS & OLAY RAZOR: I looked all over the store for this and finally found it in a display over at cosmetics. Also, the product was so new that there was no price listed when they rang it up so they had to enter a price manually. Just make sure that it rings up correctly for you if you purchase it.


EGG DEAL: I was a little concerned about getting funny looks over the egg coupon, because I doubt they see many coupons for eggs at my store. Luckily there were no beeps on that one and I was able to use the .55/2 Egg coupon to grab (2) Dozen Grade A Large Eggs for .73 each. 

 
KELLOGG’S DEAL: The Kellogg’s cereals included in the sale this week from what I can tell are Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Raisin Bran and Froot Loops. The $1/2 Rice Krispies and Raisin Bran coupons are still available so you can grab them for $1 each.

VANITY FAIR NAPKINS: I was happy to grab the Vanity Fair Napkins for $.99 after the $1/2 Vanity Fair napkins coupon.  That seemed to be a popular item in the store even with no coupon, so I’m glad I got it, there were only 3 left!

Also my store manager mentioned that she thought there was a Suave Register Reward deal coming up so I printed the $0.50/1 Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion coupon. I’ll let you know more when I get some details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks