Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rare $0.75/1 Tabasco Brand Buffalo Style Hot Sauce Coupon

If you’re a fan of Buffalo Wings or Tabasco sauce, you’ll want to be sure to print this new coupon on Coupons.com! Just head on over here and use zip code 62946 to print a coupon for $0.75/1 any Tabasco brand Buffalo Style Hot Sauce (no size restrictions!). I’m not sure how much the smallest bottles are priced at, but I’m thinkin’ this coupon should make for a great deal when paired with a sale.
 

And if you’re looking for the recipe on how to make the yummy Buffalo Wings pictured above, be sure to head on over to the Tabasco site for all the recipe details on how to make them from scratch! These look so yummy!
(Thanks Hip2Save!)

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks