Pages

Latest Coupons

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Reminder: Old Navy $1 Flip Flop Sale (Today Only)

I just wanted to remind you that the ever popular Old Navy $1 Flip Flop Sale TODAY, June 30th!  This sale will only include the basic solid color flips for the whole family.  And don’t forget that there will be a limit of 5 per customer.  Not included in the sale – wedges, embellished, printed and leather styles.
Since this sale is really popular every year, I would head in early so you can pick from the best selection!

And before you shop, head on over to their Facebook page to grab a $15 off a $75 purchase coupon good through July 5th! 


Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks