Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Walmart: FREE Heinz Vinegar?!

Here’s a great deal you can score at Walmart starting tomorrow – WooHoo! We use vinegar in the house quite a bit – from cleaning the shower, to mopping my floors….I even use it in my rinse cycle. So we go through it fairly quickly.  Tomorrow’s inserts may yield a $1/1 Heinz Vinegar coupon – the coupon might just be regional – we’re not sure at this point.  Here's how.....



Heinz Vinegar $1.00 AND $1.28
$1/1 Heinz Vinegar 6/24 Inserts
= FREE – $.28

We’ll have to see how it works when we get our papers tomorrow. At worst, it’s just another opportunity to use a clipping service.

Thanks! Centsable Shoppin’

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks