Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Canvas People: *HOT* 4th of July Special! Photo Canvas $17.76 (+ Free Shipping!)

Looking for a special way to display your favorite photographs and memories? Or maybe you are looking for a one of a kind birthday gift, wedding gift or anniversary gift? If so, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of this great offer from Canvas People

Canvas People is currently offering their 8x10, 11x11 or 11x14 canvas for only $17.76 with FREE shipping!  Go design your today!!

Here is the 11x14 I ordered.  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm sorry this picture isn't very good.  I'm still trying to figure out where I should hang it....


* If you have ordered from Canvas People in the past, please share your experience below!

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks