Pages

Latest Coupons

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cardstore.com: New Free Cardstore iPhone App!!

 
Reminder: This is still available to download for free!!
 
Real Cards Straight from Your Heart, By Way of Your iPhone! Download the FREE Cardstore iPhone App Today!  Introducing the NEW Free Cardstore App for iPhone. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Choose your favorite card.
2. Personalize it with your own message, your favorite pictures, and sign it with your finger.
3. Hit "Send" and we'll print it, then put it in the mail for you!

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!! Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks