Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, July 2, 2012

FREE $10 AMEX Gift Card wyb $50 Prepaid Card!

AMEX
Who wants a FREE $10 American Express Gift Card?!!!! ME!!!!!

American Express wants you to try their FREE Prepaid Card and if you load it with $50 or more they will give you a FREE $10 American Express Gift Card!!! You DON’T HAVE to keep the money on the card. You can spend it anywhere they accept American Express!

There are many benefits to having a prepaid card! I use one for all my online orders to help reduce my fraud risk! I also use it for those freebies we sign up for that require us to put in a credit card number for us to verify we are a real person getting the freebie and not some computer program wanted to order all the freebies!

I will easily spend $100 in groceries in a month so I will definitely be ordering so I can get a FREE $10 American Express PrePaid Card!  It’s basically FREE money – so what are you waiting for? Click on the linked text below to grab your American Express prepaid card.

Order YOURS here!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks