Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, July 30, 2012

*HOT* Rite Aid: Dove Hair Products only $0.45 each!

Have you checked out the new set of Rite Aid Video Values? There are a bunch of great coupons I’m really excited about for the month of August! Vitamins and toothpaste and makeup, Oh my! There is also a great Dove hair care coupon in the bunch, and yesterday’s Unilever Red Plum had some high value coupons for Dove hair care and Suave deodorant. Check out this scenario to score these products for only $0.45. Got a scenario you want to tell me about? Leave me a comment on this post!

Buy 4 Dove Shampoo, Conditioner or Stylers, 4-12 oz $3.50 each, when you buy 2 
Buy 1 Suave Deodorant, 2.6 oz $1.99
Spend $15.00, Receive $5.00 +Up Reward, Limit 3
Use two $3.00/2 Dove Hair Care Products, limit of 2 identical coupons in the same shopping trip from SS 7/29 (exp 8/26)
And use one $0.75/1 Suave Deodorant Product, excludes trial/travel sizes, limit of 2 identical coupons in the same shopping trip from SS 7/29 (exp 8/26)
And use one $2.00/2 – Dove Hair Care Products – (adperk.com)
Pay $7.24, Receive $5.00 +Up Reward
Final Price: $0.45 each, when you buy all 5

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks