Pages

Latest Coupons

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Joe’s New Balance Outlet: Great deal on Shoes!



Wow! Head on over to Joe’s New Balance Outlet you can find some great deals on athletic shoes and apparel.  Keep in mind that shipping is $5.95 but they offer free shipping for purchases over $75.  This will be a great time to stock up on back to school shoes!!!  You could possibly score an additional 35% discount off any apparel!

We didn't make it by the New Balance outlet while we were at the beach but since I've found this site, we may not have to worry about visiting there....we can shop online!  :)

Here is what I currently have in my cart. 

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks