Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, July 23, 2012

Lowes Foods Matchups for 7/25-7/31!

As I here stated this morning, Lowes Foods will be be doing Super Doubles starting on Wednesday!  This sale runs from 7/25/12-7/31/12.  Check out Lowes Foods policies for the event here.
This list includes sale and regular prices.  There should be some more good deals once I see unadvertised prices.  So, I will update the list again tomorrow evening.  Let me know if you find any additional matchups, and I will add them to the list!!

Aisle50 Deals: 


Freebies










$.50 or under






$1.00 or under










$2.00 or under




















Other Good Deals









Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks