Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Coke Rewards: Earn Double Points with Codes from Select Products (7/4-7/8 Only)

If you’ve got a few Coke or POWERADE products on hand, you may be interested in entering the codes in your My Coke Rewards account! Starting today through July 8th, My Coke Rewards is giving double the points whenever you enter codes found on the caps of the following products: POWERADE, POWERADE ZERO, and Coke Zero. Sweet! *Codes must be entered between 12:01 am ET 7/4/12 and 11:59 pm ET 7/8/12 to qualify for Bonus Points. Bonus Points valid on black Coke Zero caps, black POWERADE caps, and gray POWERADE ZERO caps only. Weekly limits on code entry apply. Bonus Points do not count toward weekly limits. See rules for details.

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks