Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, July 13, 2012

reuseit.com: Great GREEN products!

I posted about reuseit.com the other day but I'm happy to say that you can save $10.00 off any order of $50.00 or more with code SAVE10DOLLARS! This is a great time to order those items you'll need for back to school!  I just learned about this site and I LOVE all their creative GREEN products.  

Check out some of their deals of the day (these are some of my favorites!) 


 


  + Lots More!  Go check it out!  Shipping is $4.95!
 
Remeber that if your order is over $25, you'll get a reusit Workhorse bag for free.  Simply enter NEWCUST1 and it will automatically be added to your cart.  However, if you order over $50, you'll get a organic cotton napkin set for free if you enter NEWCUST4 at checkout.  For order $100 or more, they will give you a reuseit Produce Bag & Saver Set (a $30 value) for free if you enter NEWCUST3 at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks