Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sharis Berries: Wonderful Gift Idea!!!

I don't know about you but I could really use a chocolate covered strawberry about right now.  My wonderful hubby gets these for me on occasion and I LOVE THEM (hint hint....if you're reading this)!!!  We will be celebrating our 11 year anniversary next week.  Yay!!!

So if you have a something to celebrate or just love them like I do....nothing says I love you like some chocolate covered berries!!!  :)  Head on over and check them out, prices start at $19.99.

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your wonderful hubby just sent you some for your Anniversary! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks