Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, July 6, 2012

Yves Rocher: 30 Beauty Items + 3 FREE Gifts Only $40 Shipped (+ FREE Samples & More!)

Yves Rocher Creator of Botanical Beauty  

Here’s a sweet deal you can snag on beauty and personal care items from Yves Rocher! Currently, Yves Rocher is offering 45% off their entire site (thru 7/29!) and you can get an additional $5 off orders over $25 when you enter the code 5OFF25 at checkout. Plus, you can score FREE shipping on orders of $40 or more – no code needed. Plus, you will get to choose a FREE Gift (from the 3 choices below) and FREE samples with ANY order! Plus, you'll get more FREE gifts....Mexican Shower Gel (order $15 +) and a FREE Beauty Summer Surprise with any $45+ order. Sweet!

  
I love making gift baskets for birthdays, Christmas, and other special occasions!  I was able to add 30 gift basket filler items AND also scored a FREE gift (I chose the Thermal Backpack), FREE samples, AND a FREE Mexican Aloe Vera Shower Gel AND a FREE Summer Beauty Surprise! 
Here are the items I ordered and what my total looked like!  :) 
 
I’m thinking that all these goodies should make for quite a few inexpensive gift basket fillers and stocking stuffers for teachers, neighbors, friends, and family! Yay! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the surprise! What was in your Summer Surprise!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting on my order! I called them this morning and they told me several of the products I ordered was out of stock; apparently they were holding it until they all the items arrived. I'll let you know what I get! Hopefully it will be something good.

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks