Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

$1/1 Athenos Feta Cheese AND Dole Salad Kit


If you love Feta Cheese on your salads as much as I do, you’re gonna love this new coupon! Hurry on over to Coupons.com, click on the “Local Coupons” tab at top, enter zip code 62946 (& submit), and then click back on the “Coupons” tab to print a new $1/1 Athenos Feta Cheese AND one Dole Salad Kit coupon (under Foods category)!

The bags of Dole Salad Kits often go on sale for only $1 and the Athenos Feta Cheese is priced at $3.12 at Walmart, so this coupon should definitely make for a good deal, especially if you purchase as much Feta cheese as I do!
*Let us know if you come across any other sales to pair with this new coupon!
(Thanks, Hip2Save and Photo Credit: I Heart the Mart!)

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks