Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, August 17, 2012

$1/1 Jif Hazelnut Spread Coupon (Reset?!) = Possibly Only $0.50 Each at Walmart

Yay – it appears this coupon may have reset! Hurry on over to Coupons.com to print a coupon valid for $1 off any Jif Hazelnut Spread. I’ve heard from a few readers that the Jif Chocolate Hazelnut Spread may be ringing up for only $1.50 at Walmart so only $0.50 after this coupon – regularly $3.94! Be sure to price check this item if it’s not marked.
Photo Credit: I Heart the Mart)
Jif Chocolate Hazelnut Spread on possible clearance for $1.50
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final Cost as low as only $0.50! Wow!
(Thanks, I Heart the Mart!)

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks