Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CVS: Barilla Microwaveable Meals Only $0.99 with $1.00 off coupon!

As good as my intentions are to work meal planning into my schedule, some weeks just call for last-minute, easy meals for the family. These Barilla microwaveable meals are a quick alternative to cooking but are easier on the wallet than fast food. This week they are on sale at CVS for a great price! Check it out:Barilla Microwaveable Meals $1.99, sale price through 8/18
Use $1.00/1 – Barilla Microwaveable Meal – (barillaus.com)
Or $1.00/1 – Barilla Microwaveable Meal – (facebook.com)
Or $1.00/1 Barilla Microwaveable Meal from SS 8/12 (exp 10/6)
Final Price: $0.99
(Thanks KCL!)
 
Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks