Pages

Latest Coupons

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Diamond Candles 2 for $27!! (Reg. $30 each!)

As you all probably already know, I LOVE these Diamond Candles!! You can see the one I got and I'm still waiting to get my ring from inside my candleWell, right now you can score your own Diamond Candles for just $27.00 for TWO of them!  These are regularly priced $30 each, so this is a Fantastic Deal! Here’s an even Sweeter Deal:

* If you are New to NoMoreRack, sign up through this link HERE or existing members go HERE and use code: use code P1200  = You will score $10 Credit off $30 or more purchase
* Add Diamond Candles to cart $27.00
* Add SanDisk 8GB microSD High Capacity (microSDHC) Card to cart $5.00
* Total $32.00
* Apply you $10 Credit
* Final cost $22.00 + Shipping

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks