Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, August 3, 2012

Rite Aid: Moneymaker on Revlon Nail Buffers!

Who wants more free beauty tools at Rite Aid? I do! This scenario does not require you to use any coupons, so if you’ve already used your Video Value Revlon coupon (I have!), no worries! Now that I have enough tools to buffer, shine, clip, polish, tweeze, exfoliate and pamper myself until the cows come home, the trick is to find a quiet evening alone so I have time to buffer, shine, clip, polish, tweeze, exfoliate and pamper! 


Here's how:

Buy 2 Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer $3.49, regular price 

Buy One Get One 50% Off
Buy 2, Receive $4.00 +Up Reward, Limit 2
Spend $5.00, Submit for $2.00 Single Check Rebate, Limit 4
 Pay $5.24, Receive $4.00 +Up Reward and Submit $2.00 Single Check Rebate 
Final Price: $0.76 Moneymaker
Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks