Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, August 13, 2012

Rite Aid: Moneymaker on Scotch Mailers!

Rite Aid has some of my favorite deals these days! I like finding products for free or better-than-free that are not typical coupon finds, like these Scotch Bubble Mailers! It’s convenient to have these on-hand for sending photos or CDs to friends and relatives. Look for them in the office supply aisle.
Here’s the scoop on this moneymaking deal:

Scotch Bubble Mailer $0.89, regular price
25% Off through 8/18
Buy 1, Receive $1.00 +Up Reward, Limit 4 through 8/18
Pay $0.67, Receive $1.00 +Up Reward
Final Price: $0.33 Moneymaker 
 
Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks