Pages

Latest Coupons

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Walgreens: Haribo Gummies Only $0.49 (Starting 8/12)

The Haribo coupon is once again available again!  I wanted to give you a heads up to print this coupon now since it comes and goes often and I don’t want you to miss it! Head on over to coupons.com to print a $0.30/1 Haribo Product coupon (use zip 62946 if necessary).

Take your coupons to Walgreens starting tomorrow to snag the following deal…

Black Forest, Haribo, or Trolli Gummy Candy 4.25 to 5 oz $0.79 (with in ad coupon)
Use the $0.30/1 Haribo coupon found here or here
Final cost only $0.49 per bag! Yum!

*If you have the $1/2 Trolli coupon I posted about here (no longer available), you can score an even sweeter deal!

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks