Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Walgreens: Kraft Dressing Not Ringing Up on Sale?!

I just want to give you all a quick heads up. It appears the Kraft dressing may not be ringing up on sale 2/$4 – which is really frustrating!  The Kraft dressing IS advertised on sale (not in the weekly ad found in-stores), but in the online bonus ad found here. Just click the link in the upper left that states “Check out this Week’s Bonus Buys”. I would suggest either pulling this ad up on your mobile phone while in-store or printing the ad and bringing it to the store with you so that they can adjust the price of the dressing.

Please let us know if you are having the same issue at your local Walgreens.
(Thanks Hip2Save!)

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks