Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sharis Berries: I LOVE THESE THINGS!!!!


Are you looking for a yummy unique gift idea?  If so, I know you'll love Shari's Berries!  I received berries last month for my anniversary (don't they look yummy!) and they were beautiful.  I always get a kick out of the box it's delivered in (see below).  As you can see, I devoured one of the chocolate covered strawberries before I could even take a picture.  My wonderful hubby gets these for me on occasion and I LOVE THEM (hint, hint, hint if my hubby is reading this)!!!   

So if you have a something to celebrate or maybe you just love them like I do....nothing says I love you like some chocolate covered berries!!!  :)  Head on over and check them out, prices start at $19.99.

*Be sure to sign up by email and you’ll receive daily deals and updates straight to your inbox! You can visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks