Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, October 15, 2012

Vistaprint: Holiday Greetings - Get 140 FREE Custom Holiday Labels

Vistaprint

By the time I get my Christmas cards out to the mailbox each year, I have a serious case of hand cramp! I don’t mind addressing each envelope to family and friends around the country. But writing my own address time after time is tedious and unnecessary!

This year I’m showcasing my sons’ creativity and getting personalized mailing labels for all the holiday greetings I have to send. Time saved? Hours! Hand cramp? Eliminated! Vistaprint has a great deal for 140 FREE mailing labels. Just pay shipping, which starts at $3.69.

Click here. Choose your own design or select from the hundreds of adorable patterns created by Vistaprint. Once your design is complete, approve the label and choose the free, 140 labels option. Skip the other offers before and after ordering (if you choose). 

Buy 1 set of 140 custom mailing labels ($7.99) Free
Pay $3.69 shipping
Submit payment information
Skip offer for additional 140 labels for $3.99
Final price: $3.69 shipped.

*Be sure to sign up by email and you’ll receive daily deals and updates straight to your inbox! You can visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks