Pages

Latest Coupons

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sears: Ultra Plus Laundry Detergent, 180 Loads, Only $9.99 (Reg. $23.99!) + Free Store Pickup

Ultra Plus Powder Laundry Detergent w/ Stain Fighter Formula, 180 Loads
Yeah! If you are in need of laundry detergent and live near a Sears store, you may be happy to know that another awesome laundry detergent deal is available! Just head on over to Sears.com where you can snag Ultra Plus Powder Laundry Detergent w/ Stain-Fighter Formula, 180 Loads for only $9.99 (regularly 23.99!) with FREE store pick-up. What a fantastic price on highly rated laundry detergent!

And if you are not personally familiar with this brand of detergent, be sure to check out all the 4 and 5 star reviews….
The only detergent I use. It’s good. We have 4 boys who love to play outside, so I know!
My mom used this detergent when I was young, and now I use it for my family. A large container of this product lasts at least 6 months in our large family!
We have used Ultra Plus for several years and recently decided to try another brand. Believe me, as soon as the new brand is gone, we’re back to Ultra Plus! There’s just no comparison.
(Thanks Hip2Save!) 
 
*Be sure to sign up by email and you’ll receive daily deals and updates straight to your inbox! You can visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks