Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

*HOT* My Coke Rewards: FREE 12 Pack Coca Cola Coupon Only 30 Points

Heads up! Starting now, you’ll be able to score a coupon valid for a FREE 12 pack of soda for only 30 points from My Coke Rewards! Be quick, as this won’t last long! Keep in mind that you will need to log into your account, click on the “Offers & Promotions” tab, click on “Coke Holiday”, then click on the “12 Days of Holiday Rewards” box and finally scroll until you hit the 12/12 offer (by clicking the arrow to the right).  If you don't see it there, try going through mycokerewards main page, when you log in, click My Special Offers, which is underneath Hi xxx and then click View Collection. There should be hand picked offers and one of the is the coke 12-pk.

Please note that their site is currently running incredibly slow. I also keep clicking on the offer and immediately get taken back to the homepage… so I am guessing they must be having a ton of site issues due to all of the traffic. I am headed for bed, but I’m hoping to wake up to lots of comments with many of you having successfully taken advantage of this offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks