Pages

Latest Coupons

Saturday, December 1, 2012

*HOT* Possible FREE Kre-o Kreon Micro-Chargers Figure Coupon in the 12/2 SS

Update: I am not sure who will receive this coupon since it is regional.  I ordered a couple from Coupon Dede to make sure I had a coupon (head on over here if you would like to order some....I ordered the spanish version).  This is going to be a stocking stuffer for my son!  :)

Heads up! Watch for a HOT coupon in tomorrow’s 12/2 SmartSource coupon insert valid for a FREE Kreon Micro-Changers Figure! These are regularly priced around $2.97 at Walmart. What an awesome (and free!) stocking stuffer! Keep in mind that this coupon may be regional.
(Thanks and photo credit, I Heart the Mart!)

Disclosure: This post contains one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

*Be sure to sign up by email and you’ll receive daily deals and updates straight to your inbox! You can visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks