Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, January 25, 2013

Cross Country Cafe: 24 Wild Mountain Blueberry K-Cups Only $10.99 (+ Free Shipping Offer)


If you love coffee and are a fan of blueberries, then I have just the deal for you! Through January 27th (or while supplies last), Cross Country Cafe is offering up the Green Mountain Coffee Wild Mountain Blueberry Coffee 24ct K-Cups for just $10.99 (regularly $12.95!).
Even sweeter, purchase 5 boxes of these Green Mountain Coffee Wild Mountain Blueberry Coffee 24ct K-Cups and you’ll automatically snag FREE shipping (otherwise, shipping is a flat rate of $8). That makes each K-Cup just $0.46 each shipped to your door which seems like a great deal for this yummy flavor!

These same 24-count K-Cups are going for $15.99 ($0.67 per K-Cup) on Amazon and have awesome reviews, so this definitely seems like a great bargain!  

If you’re on the fence about mixing Blueberry + Coffee flavors, check out these raving reviews on Amazon:
This is the best darn coffee out there. One try and you are hooked! It tastes like coffee in your mouth with a blueberry muffin aftertaste. The flavor is not strong, just a hint of blueberry! The smell when it is brewing is delightful! I encourage all people with a Keurig to try it once. I am the pickiest eater I know and I love it!!!
I am absolutely shocked that I love this coffee. I do like some flavored coffees but I also like Extra Bold strong coffee, black. And I wouldn’t even call myself a huge blueberry fan. I only tried the blueberry because it was in a sampler box I bought. But the smell as it was brewing was amazing. Still I was skeptical as I took the first sip. I mean, really? Blueberry coffee? But it is delicious! Will definitely be getting more!
Unlike some flavored k-cup coffee blends, Green Mountain’s Wild Mountain Blueberry gets it just right! This blend is smooth and surprisingly “authentic” tasting. Blueberry and coffee flavors don’t immediately come to mind as the most compatible combo, but believe me, they we born to blend! I highly recommend this coffee and it is definitely one of my all time favorite coffee flavors. However, since it is a milder brew, I wouldn’t recommend it being brewed in the largest size. Enjoy!

Have you tried this flavor yet? What are your thoughts?

Disclosure: This post contains one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks