Pages

Latest Coupons

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Shari’s Berries: Gourmet Dipped Berries just $19.99!! LOVE THESE!!

Are you looking for a yummy unique gift idea for Valentine's Day?  If so, I know you'll love Shari's Berries! My wonderful hubby gets these for me on occasion and I LOVE THEM (hint, hint, hint if my hubby is reading this)!!!  I always get a kick out of the box it's delivered in (see below).  As you can see, the last time he sent me some, I devoured one of the chocolate covered strawberries before I could even take a picture. 

So if you have a something to celebrate or maybe you just love them like I do....nothing says I love you like some chocolate covered berries!!!  :)  
 
Disclosure: This post contains one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

*Be sure to sign up by email and you’ll receive daily deals and updates straight to your inbox! You can visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks