Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, March 15, 2013

Amazon:*HOT* Scalp Massager Only $1.98 Shipped (One of My Favorite Products!)

Wouldn’t you love to instantly feel relaxed and to tingle from your head down to your toes?!  If so, hurry on over to Amazon where you can currently snag this SODIAL- Scalp Head Massager (Colors May Vary) for only $1.98 + FREE shipping. Plus, check out all the awesome reviews! I LOVE mine! I encourage you to buy more than one as I guarantee you will be fighting over them with your hubby and kiddos!
*Please keep in mind that this item ships from Hong Kong, but at this price…I think it’s worth the wait! And if you are already own one of these massagers, let us know how you like it!
Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

If you would like a daily list of the items posted on Saving With Candy, you can sign up for my daily email here. You can also visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks