Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

CVS: *HOT* $2 for 1 Biore Trial Pack & 1 Cleanser!

Thanks to reader Jennifer for sending in this deal and photo! Here is what she said: "Not sure if this deal has been found yet or not...I was wandering around CVS when I saw these Biore Trial and Travel pack for $1.99 in the makeup aisle and remembered I had a coupon to buy pore strips and get a free cleanser. So I thought I would try it out at the register.  The scrub was $7.99 and I was able to get $7 off so just $.99 for that. $2.98 all together. I am sure if I waited I might have gotten a better deal but ya just never know how long the trial pack will be there."

Here's the deal:
Buy 1 Biore Trial and Travel pack for $1.99
Buy 1 Biore Cleanser or Makeup Removing Towelette $7.99
Use 1 FREE Biore Cleanser or Makeup Removing Towelette wyb Biore Pore Strip, exp. 3/31/31 (SS 03/03/13 R)
Total = $1.99 + Tax

Thanks Jennifer!!

Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks