Pages

Latest Coupons

Saturday, March 30, 2013

*HOT* Zulily Easter Blowout Sale!

In celebration of  Easter, Zulily is having a huge blowout sale! I always get the best deals during their blow out sales. It’s my favorite time to shop there. They have awesome deals on kids clothes, clothes for mom, toys, books, accessories for mom, housewares and much more!

I always find great deals during these sales. It’s also a great time to pick up Spring and Summer clothes and to stock up your gift closet!
I spotted items as low as $1.99 and spring & summer dresses for women as low as $6.49. Last sale I ordered a couple of dresses for under $9 and a set of pajamas for $8! Plus I stocked up on gifts too. With prices this low you can get some great deals at Zulily. I see lots of adorable outfits that would be great for Easter or for Spring! You can check it out HERE.
 
If you are unfamiliar with Zulily, it’s an online boutique with greatly discounted daily deals – with prices up to 90% off of retail! I’ve actually purchased many items from them and have always been impressed so I highly recommend Zulily. Happy shopping!
Zulily
Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

If you would like a daily list of the items posted on Saving With Candy, you can sign up for my daily email here. You can also visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks