Pages

Latest Coupons

Saturday, March 16, 2013

UPS My Choice: Schedule UPS Around Your Life!


I love the convenience of doing online shopping (especially around holiday time!), but coordinating package deliveries can sometimes throw a wrench into my plans. Not any more though -- UPS My Choice can simplify shipping with:
  • Alerts before packages arrive.
  • Electronically authorize packages for drop-off.
  • Re-route packages to other locations and many other options.
Register now to enjoy these great benefits.  My favorite aspect of UPS My Choice is being able to electronically sign for my packages online if I know we're going to be gone during the day. Now I never have to wait an extra day or two for my deliveries!

Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks